Thursday, October 1, 2009

Brrr.....

Wow have I been neglectful with this blog and my other blog, Thistle Farm Arts.
It has been so hard to manage life with training for a marathon. Between work, pottery, family, sports and fitting running in there, I am surprised I have made it this far in my training!
***
The little time clock to the right....is that right??? 9 days!!! Wow, makes my heart speed up slightly. I am ready though. All these months of getting up at the crack of dawn, (well really before the crack of dawn...more like in the pitch black of the night) and running my legs off, have taken me to this point.
***
I'M READY!!!
***
So on that note, I must go get ready for a very cold run this morning at 5:45AM. It is 41 degrees out...time to pull out all the warmer running clothes.
So after this post I promise I will catch you all up on my running life, but for now I leave you with
run girl, RUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment