Sunday, August 30, 2009

So HAPPY!!
***
I finished my 14 mile run today and I feel GREAT!!! It was a new run today with new sights and very rolly hills. I know I need to get the hills in because mile 16-20 of the marathon is all uphill!!! Ugh!! But I had a great companion (my chiropractor who use to ride serious roadraces)during the whole thing (he biked) who carried my gu and water. Funny thing is he told me that he has never biked so slowly before in his life. By the 1/2 way mark he said out loud "this is regoddamndiculous"!!! I laughed the whole rest of the way - 7 miles!! Sometimes out loud which made him laugh because he knew what I was thinking!
***
I can't believe how much up in mileage I am doing, I really never thought that I would make it this far especially be plagued by injuries. But this much is true...I am loving it!!
run girl, run

No comments:

Post a Comment