Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 11 of injury

Oh my good golly!!!
My knee feels like it is almost back to normal again! I guess the weekend of rain and rest really helped me out. Maybe the God's purposely decided to let it rain all day on Saturday so I could spend it reading, icing and heating my knee. Maybe that was the trick...to just stay off of it for a day or two completely.
***
Well this chic is going to wait until Friday when I see my physical therapist and nurse practitioner to determine the next step in recovery. I do hope he says that I can slowly start running again. The marathon is creeping up and I need to start back in training.
***
Now I know...not full guns blaring like I usually do but this chic has gotta start running again before I loose my mind.
So for now...
rest girl, rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment