Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday Morning Blues

Here it is Tuesday morning and wondering what tomorrow will bring for me. I ran both yesterday and Sunday, and yesterday during my run, I felt my knee tweak a little. So I stopped running and walked the rest of the way back with my running partner to her house. I immediately went home and iced it off and on all day long. Today it feels a little bit better and I am hopping with the PT visit, it will feel even better.
***
When I got home yesterday I called the doctors office and got right in on Wednesday. I think I will be asking for a cortisone shot which makes my stomach weak just thinking about it. So as a result I will be taking today and possibly tomorrow off from running which makes for a blue Tuesday.
***
For now...
Rest girl, Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment